Be The Boss of Your Time Volume II: A Step-By-Step Guide
Do you struggle with managing your time?
Do you know deep down that you could be more productive?
Time management isn’t an innate ability that you either have or you don’t. It’s about learning to organize your time in a way that makes sense to you.
Unfortunately, being able to organize your time isn’t something that you’re taught in school. It isn’t something that is normally discussed around the dinner table or over drinks.
It is a completely subjective process that is entirely dependent upon you. On how you function. On when you function.
There’s a lot that goes into managing your time.
So to help you out, I’ve created this eBook and accompanying workbook to walk you through the process from start to finish.
It is the ultimate guide to time management. So if you’re ready to get serious about your time, I’m ready to help.
Understanding the Basics
Identify Your Goals and Motivators
Categorize Your Day-To-Day Activities
Track Your Time
Evaluate Your Productivity
Create a New System That Works for You
Tips & Tricks
Check in With Yourself
PLUS the Ultimate Workbook!
Your book is so easy to read and you can really get through it very fast. The cool thing is it is structured so that you can find the next step you want to take. A book you can use over again and again.
The ebook and workbook gave me the boost that I needed to get my act together! Using Sheets is brilliant as you can access it from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Be the Boss of Your Time – The Ultimate Workbook
11 worksheets to help you toward your goal.
Pre-set formulas to do the work for you.
Step-by-step instructions to help you out.
Stored in Google Drive for your convenience.
This book is perfect for you if:
- You want to learn how to manage your time better.
- You have hit roadblocks in the past when trying to manage your time.
- Events in your life have made it difficult for you to juggle everything.
- You have the drive to be more productive, but have no clue where to start.
- You like looking at numbers and seeing patterns.
- You’re analytical.
- You’re able to read a program and apply the concepts yourself.
This book may be the best fit for you if:
- You absolutely hate using spreadsheets and analyzing results (there are other options for you!).
- You work in spurts. Your time is never spent the same way from one day to the next, or one week to the next. (Again, there are time management techniques that are better suited for you).
- You have a medical condition that inhibits your ability to organize items, data, or time, or you have been medically diagnosed as being chronically disorganized (CD).
Be The Boss of Your Time eBook + 1 Coaching Call
Be The Boss of Your Time eBook, Workbook, + 2 Coaching Calls
Be The Boss of Your Time eBook and Workbook
Professional Organizer and Productivity Coach
I’m Brianna, and I’m a professional organizer and productivity coach. I’m also the writer and creator here at SpikedParenting. I created SpikedParenting as a place to provide busy parents with the tools they need to organize their homes and businesses, to be more productive, and, as a result, to have more time for the important things in life.
Sign up for the mailing list.
Subscribe today and start organizing your life!